- Responsible for growing and generating business from the travel trade industry, FIT and group sales business in international markets.
- Act as the main point of contact for individual travel producers such as FIT leisure groups, airlines, travel agencies, worldwide corporate and transient accounts.
- Meeting sales forecasts, while also being the brand ambassador for the attraction in any related trade events locally, regionally and globally.
- Organise and conduct familiarisation visits and site inspections for travel agents, tour operators or other members of the travel trade.
- Ensure the smooth running of the booking, enquiries and administration of travel trade and FIT group business.
- Facilitate a working relationship and ongoing communications with local tourism and industry members.
- Maintain notes and information on travel agents and travel partners that are accurate and pertinent.
- Assist in development and execution of joint marketing campaigns with key stakeholders (trade and partners) to build the brand of the attraction, drive awareness and drive incremental traffic.
- Keep abreast of Industry trends, business challenges and competitor product offerings and provide necessary inputs in product and solution creation.
- Participate in yearly budget creation process including sales, gross profit and expense categories.
- Establish, document and implement the standard operating procedure for all booking and sales processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Hospitality and Tourism, or related field.
- At least 5 years’ group sales or business development experience preferably in travel, hospitality or MICE industry
- High level of knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and databases including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin for translation purpose.
- Demonstrate initiative and an ability to be flexible, working on multiple tasks.
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays when requested.