- First point of contact for all sales enquiries made via phone, email and walk-in clients
- Ensure all enquiries are dealt with professionally and logged into the lead log in a timely manner
- Provide support to Sales Managers in preparation of proposals, contracts, event orders, sales reports and any other projects they need assistance with
- Assist with co-ordination of sales appointments for Sales Managers and travel trade familiarisation visits
- Manage the venue booking calendar, ensuring timely and accurate replies to all enquiries (internal and external) and following thru the administrative processes of venue rental
- Handle all administration duties in full compliance with internal policy and procedures.
- At least a Diploma in any discipline. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Must be highly organised, meticulous and have strong attention to detail