Senior Executive / Executive, Public Relations & Communications
- Undertake day to day PR activities including: writing press releases and speeches; selling into the media; setting up and managing photo calls; maintaining media evaluation reports and cutting files for PR; evaluating coverage; maintain press and media contact database
- Work with the Manager to deliver effective online PR to generate web coverage and to develop engaging social media campaigns to increase fan base and engagement levels, and ultimately to drive ticket sales for the attraction
- Copywrite for all collateral materials for print, online and other interactive mediums, including sales brochures, newsletter, website and e-mail blasts
- Along with the Quality Assurance and Guest Services team, to handle all customer comments and queries and to resolve any complaints whether received by social media, email, review sites or phone
- Identify suitable awards and produce award entry submissions, as appropriate
- Ensure that the attraction’s brand standards are adhered to in all marketing and communications materials
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, communications, marketing, or related field
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience in communications, or public relations, preferably in the media, PR agency, tourism or hospitality industry. Candidates with more experience will be considered for senior role.
- Excellent writing skills in both PR and copywriting for print and digital
- Experience in inbound marketing, digital or social media marketing
- Must have good knowledge of the media landscape and have experience dealing with media, handling customer relations and public speaking.