DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Forecast, plan stock levels and monitor performance of the range of products
- Manage Point of Sale (POS) system
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Replenishing the goods and supplies in the gift store
- Maintain comprehensive library of products
- Prepare monthly sales and inventory reports
Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Interested applicants are to submit their detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the following:
- Current salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
- Min. Diploma in Business, Sales & Marketing or relevant professional qualifications
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in retail management in the tourism/hospitality industry preferred
- Good communicator and strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint