Key Assessment Criteria
For journalists or the media who are applying for a filming & photography permit, here are the key assessment criteria we consider when approving an application.
Applications for filming and photography permits will be approved depending on how the request would align with Singapore Flyer’s brand values. Here are some of the key assessment criteria we will take note of when reviewing submissions:
- The project will promote Singapore Flyer in a positive manner
- The project will promote Singapore’s tourism industry.
- The project will showcase Singapore Flyer as an iconic monument, a must-see destination unique to Singapore.
Approval of applications will be seen as indirect support for the project. We do not endorse projects that:
- Are overtly political in nature
- Are highly critical of other countries, attractions or people
- Go against Singapore Flyer’s corporate branding guidelines
- Might sow or instigate racial, religious or cultural discord
- Support anti-social lifestyle
Download the Singapore Flyer Media Request Form and email it to email@example.com for approval.
For wedding photography / filming requests, please click here for more information.
- Projects will be assessed individually and final decisions will be made by Straco Leisure Pte Ltd.