- Drive corporate and group tickets sales and event space revenue for the attraction
- Handle all sales leads from domestic clients for groups generated by local, corporate, associations and government market segments.
- Develop a plan of deployment for team to ensure all leads received are actioned immediately and a high level of leads results in revenue
- Prepare and customise proposals, meeting client’s needs and attraction’s guidelines of profitability.
- Recommend and implement sales initiatives which drive sales, footfall and profits to achieve budget goals.
- Develop and implement new and sustainable corporate and educational group sales programmes.
- Be the client’s first point of contact throughout site inspection, event preparation and execution to grow, manage guest experience and satisfaction.
- Co-ordinate and ensure delivery of event catering requirements in conjunction with operations and catering teams.
- Work with the marketing and operations teams on product development reviewing on a regular basis, menus and food service offerings with a view to implementing improvements and new ideas.
- Participate in yearly budget creation process including sales, gross profit and expense categories.
- Establish, document and implement the standard operating procedure for all booking and sales processes.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Hospitality and Tourism, or related field.
- At least five years’ group sales or business development experience preferably in travel, hospitality or MICE industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and an ability to be flexible, working on multiple tasks.
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays when requested.