World's First Full Butler Sky Dining
Indulge in our premium Sky Dining experience which now comes with exclusive Gueridon service, a new 4-course menu, wine pairing options, personalized butler service, magnificent skyline views – all in the comfort of a spacious capsule, atop the world’s largest Giant Observation Wheel.
World’s First Full Butler Sky Dining – Dinner for Two Package
$269++ per couple
|Dinner for Two Package Includes:|
- Sky Dining Flight Dinner menu (April to June 2013) – click here.
- Sky Dining Flight Dinner menu (July to Sept 2013) – click here. (not valid for National Day preview days and actual days).
- Sky Dining Flight Vegetarian menu (Feb to June 2013) - click here.
- Sky Dining Flight Vegetarian menu (July to Sept 2013) – click here.
Click here for more photos of this unique Sky Dining experience!
Please note that for the above package, guests will be placed in a shared capsule and not a private capsule. To book a private capsule, please click here for more information.
Exclusions / Terms & Conditions:
1. Guests must arrive at the Guest Services Lounge (Level 1) not less than 30 minutes prior to the flight time.
2. Latecomers will only be admitted for boarding at Singapore Flyer’s discretion and flights are subject to availability.
3. Changes to your flight time or date must be made at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled flight time, subject to availability. No refund will be given for changes to flight time and are subject to availability.
4. Dinner for Two price is subject to 10% Service Charge and 7% GST.
5. Please note that guests who booked our Dinner for Two package at $269++ will all be placed in a shared capsule and not a private capsule. There will be a maximum of 10 persons per Sky Dining capsule.
6. 1-day advanced booking is required.
7. Minimum 2 persons per booking.
8. Due to inclement weather, your Sky Dining Flight may be postponed or cancelled.
9. Children under the age of 7 years old are not permitted for Sky Dining unless it is a private capsule booking.
10. Guests who bring children for Sky Dining must purchase additional Sky Dining Flight Tickets at the per pax published rate.
11. *Access to Flyer Lounge is subject to availability.
12. Guests are requested to be in smart casual attire. No shorts, slippers or flip flops are allowed.
13. Outside food and drinks are strictly not allowed inside the capsules.
14. General Exclusions / Terms & Conditions apply.
|Per Couple (Dinner)||$269++|
Dinner:7.30pm (Check In: 7pm) or 8.30pm (Check In: 8pm)
Best way to impress
Indulge in sky dining and true 5-star service onboard the World’s Largest Giant Observation Wheel.