World's First Full Butler Sky Dining
Indulge in our Sky Dining experience which now comes with exclusive Gueridon service, a new 4-course menu, wine pairing options, personalized butler service, magnificent skyline views – all in the comfort of a spacious capsule, atop the world’s largest Giant Observation Wheel.
Dinner for Two Package
$269++ per couple (shared capsule)
|Dinner for Two Package Includes:|
- Sky Dining Flight Vegetarian menu Jul – Sep 14 and Oct – Dec 14.
- Sky Dining Flight Halal menu (3 days’ advance booking is required.)
Click here for more photos of this unique Sky Dining experience, or here for a comparison between the different sky dining experiences.
Please note that for the above package, guests will be placed in a shared capsule (2 rotations of approximately 1 hour) and not a private capsule. To book a private capsule, please click here for more information.
Exclusions / Terms & Conditions:
1. Guests must arrive at the Guest Services Lounge (Level 1) not less than 30 minutes prior to the flight time.
2. Latecomers will only be admitted for boarding at Singapore Flyer’s discretion and flights are subject to availability.
3. Changes to your flight time or date must be made at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled flight time, subject to availability. No cancellation, no refund and no re-allocation of flight date and time will be given to guests who do not show up for the flight.
4. Dinner for Two price is subject to 10% Service Charge and 7% GST.
5. Please note that guests who booked our Dinner for Two package at $269++ will all be placed in a shared capsule and not a private capsule. There will be a maximum of 10 persons per Sky Dining capsule.
6. 1-day advanced booking is required, while 3 days’ advance booking is required for the halal menu.
7. Minimum 2 persons per booking.
8. Due to inclement weather, your Sky Dining Flight may be postponed or cancelled.
9. Children under the age of 7 years old are not permitted for Sky Dining unless it is a private capsule booking.
10. Guests who bring children for Sky Dining must purchase additional Sky Dining Flight Tickets at the per pax published rate.
11. *Access to Flyer Lounge is subject to availability.
12. Guests are requested to be in smart casual attire. No shorts, slippers or flip flops are allowed.
13. Outside food and drinks are strictly not allowed inside the capsules.
14. General Exclusions / Terms & Conditions apply.
|Per Couple (Dinner)||$269++|
Dinner:7.30pm (Check In: 7pm) or 8.30pm (Check In: 8pm)
Best way to impress
Indulge in sky dining and true 5-star service onboard the World’s Largest Giant Observation Wheel.