Premium Sky Dining Flight
Indulge in our Sky Dining experience which comes with a 4-course menu, in-flight host, and magnificent skyline views in the comfort of a spacious capsule, atop one of the world’s largest observation wheels.
Premium Sky Dining Flight includes a choice of either Western or Chinese dining menu (no pork, no lard).
Sky Dining Dinner: From S$269++ per couple
|Sky Dining for Two Package Includes:|
|Sky Dining Menus (April – June 2016)|
Please note that for the above package, guests will be placed in a shared capsule (2 rotations of approximately 1 hour) and not a private capsule. To book a private capsule, please click here for more information.
Exclusions / Terms & Conditions:
1. Guests must arrive at the Guest Services Lounge (Level 1) not less than 30 minutes prior to the flight time.
2. Changes to your flight time or date must be made at least 3 working days prior to your scheduled flight time, subject to availability. No cancellation, no refund and no re-allocation of flight date and time will be given to guests who do not show up for the flight.
3. For special dietary requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org 3 working days prior to your Premium Sky Dining Flight.
4. Latecomers will only be admitted for boarding at Singapore Flyer’s discretion and flights are subject to availability.
5. Dinner for Two price is subject to 10% Service Charge and 7% GST.
6. Please note that guests who booked our Dinner for Two package at $269++ will all be placed in a shared capsule and not a private capsule. There will be a maximum of 10 persons per Sky Dining capsule.
7. 1-day advanced booking is required.
8. Minimum 2 persons per booking.
9. Due to inclement weather, your Sky Dining Flight may be postponed or cancelled.
10. Sky Dining Tickets are required for children aged 7 and above. Children below 7 years old are not permitted for Sky Dining unless it is a private capsule booking.
11. Guests who bring children for Sky Dining must purchase additional Sky Dining Flight Tickets at the per pax published rate.
12. *Access to Flyer Lounge is subject to availability.
13. Guests are requested to be in smart casual attire. No shorts, slippers or flip flops are allowed.
14. Outside food and drinks are strictly not allowed inside the capsules.
15. General Exclusions / Terms & Conditions apply.
|Per Couple (Dinner)||From $269++|
Dinner: 7.30pm (Check In: 7.00pm) or 8.30pm (Check In: 8.00pm)
Best way to impress
Indulge in sky dining and true 5-star service on board Asia’s Largest Giant Observation Wheel.