Getting to Singapore Flyer
Getting to Singapore Flyer is easy and convenient. You can do so by MRT, taxi, public bus or by car.
30 Raffles Avenue
View Google Map
Road Closure For Singapore Formula One Grand Prix 2015
Kindly be informed that there will be full road closures in the Singapore Flyer vicinity due to the SingaporeFormula One (F1) Grand Prix 2015. Road closures will be taking place on the following dates:
• 16, 17, 21 September 2015: Singapore Flyer will remain open to the public. Guests visiting Singapore Flyer during this period are advised to park or alight at The Ritz Carlton Hotel, Millenia Walk, or Marina Square. Guests are also advised to take the MRT and alight at The Promenade Station instead.
• 18, 19, 20 September 2015: Singapore Flyer will be closed to the public. With the exception of F1 Zone One ticket holders, membersof the public will not be able to enter Singapore Flyer during this period.
For more info, click Notice Of Road Closures.
By Mass Rapid Transport (MRT)
The Promenade Station (Circle Line, CC4) provides you with a fuss-free, mere five-minute walk to Singapore Flyer! Take Exit A and look out for blue pedestrian signs to Singapore Flyer.
Download Directional Map (PDF)
Singapore Flyer is located just at the fringe of town. It takes you about 5 minutes to get there from the Central Business District (CBD), 10 minutes from Orchard Road and 20 minutes from Changi Airport. If you are driving to Singapore Flyer, we have a multi-storey car park with 284 lots and 3 handicapped lots, and a special coach bay for 25 tour buses.
Visitors to Singapore Flyer can also enjoy Free Lunch Parking on weekdays, from 12pm – 2pm (excludes weekends and Public Holidays).
Should you need further assistance or information, please contact us at 6333 3311 or email@example.com
|Weekdays||Weekends & Public Holidays|
|6.00am – 6.00pm||$2 per hour or part thereof||$2 per hour or part thereof|
|6.00pm – Midnight||$2 per entry||$2 per hour or part thereof|
|Midnight – 6.00am||$2 per entry||$2 per entry|
|** Season Pass||Public – $198 (inclusive of GST)|
** Application forms are available at the Guest Services Lounge (Level 1).
(All prices inclusive of GST).
1) Flag down a taxi and ask them to send you to Singapore Flyer at Raffles Avenue. All taxi drivers in Singapore will know where to take you.
2) Alight at the taxi stand. There are taxi pick-up and drop-off points at the entrance of the Flyer.
You can catch public buses 106, 111 and 133 to Temasek Avenue. Singapore Flyer is just across the road.
By Water Taxis
You can catch a water taxi from the following points of attractions to Singapore Flyer:
· Singapore Flyer to ArtScience Museum Jetty (North Entrance)
· Singapore Flyer to Merlion Park
· Singapore Flyer to Boat Quay
· Singapore Flyer to Clarke Quay
$4 one way
$4 one way
$8 one way
$12 one way
Please contact the staff at the Singapore River Cruise counter.
9am – 10pm (Last service at 9:30pm)
Estimated waiting time:
10 – 15 mins
|Daily Flights||8.30am – 10.30pm|
Our AddressStraco Leisure Pte Ltd
30 Raffles Avenue
Tel: (+65) 6333 3311
Fax: (+65) 6339 9167